Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone - The Only Massage Tool That Feels Like a Thumb!
Don't take our word for it, see what our customers say!
"I've accumulated over 60 massage tools in my 17 year career as a massage educator and therapist. Thumbby™ is the most versitile and effective self care tool in my collection." - Rick Garbowski, Co-Owner, Georgia Massage School
"What a great product! Everyone loved the Thumbby™! Thank you for being an exhibitor at our 2010 convention" - Tianne Carrigan, LMP, AMTA-WA Chapter President
"The Thumbby™ is awesome! I highly recommend this product." - Claudia L., Hillsboro, OR
"I just received word from my friend, an LMT in Texas. She LOVES the Thumbby™! She is able to work on bigger and taller clients with this added 'helper'. She has had problems with strength in her arms, and Thumbby™ will enable her to pick up her business as usual....again! What a blessing..." - Kay D., Portland, OR
"My husband has a very bad neck and can hardly move. I've been using the Thumbby™ to help loosen him up and get better. He loves it when I use the Thumbby™ on him and always says "That feels so gooooood". Great product!" - Kristin L., Hillsboro, OR
"I usually stop shortly after starting a massage because my hands cramp from trying to break up knots in my girlfriend's back. [However,] the Thumbby™ requires so little energy from the giving side of a massage that we both feel relaxed and refreshed by the time that we are done. It is worth its weight in gold around these parts. It makes even a clod like me a healing super-star. THANKS!" - Clem E., Portland, OR
Why Use the Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone?
- The Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone feels like a thumb. Clients, including massage therapists, cannot tell when you're using a Thumbby™ or your thumb (or elbow or heel of the hand).
- The Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone sticks to walls (if they are smooth). Even if you never use a Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone on a client, you'll want one for reaching points on your own back.
- You can use Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cones hot, cold, or room temperature. You heat them the same as hot stones. They come out slightly cooler than stones and stay hot two to three times longer. You can also heat them in a towel cabinet or in the sun. DO NOT microwave!
- The Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone saves wear on your thumbs. It reduces the effort needed to loosen tight muscles by giving no-thumb alternatives for Swedish techniques. For example, instead of kneading with your thumb, hold the Thumbby™ Massage Cone turned on its side and then use your whole arm to knead.
- The Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone used dry grips skin better than hands can, even through clothing. This makes it an excellent tool for chair massage, scar massage, and myofascial techniques.
- The Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone is light in weight and totally portable. Take a Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone with you when you travel to help stay loose on your journey.
The Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone is easy to use, comfortable, goes anywhere, and will last for years. Why not order a Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone right now?